Program Operations Minimum Contractor Requirements
When a customer is unable to afford the ownership of a generator we have found a way to get that customer in a program that allows you to get the sale.
Minimum requirements for a contractor to be in the program.
- You will be required to sign and maintain the no compete agreement.
- One year in business.
- Two or more employees.
- Offer service to customers.
- Must have in-house full service factory qualified personnel.
- 1 Air Cooled certified tech to offer air cooled program.
- 1 Liquid Cooled certified tech to offer liquid cooled program.
- Must have a min of (1) 50 Amp or 17.5 kW generator available for back up for every (5) 20 kW generators in the program.
- Must have a towable generator available to back up the liquid cooled generator of equal size or larger. Must have adequate cables to connect in the event of a failure of the generator in the program.
- Generators On Demand may audit this operation at any time without notice.
- Best of all NO Annual Fee for this service.